Administration of operations for apartment buildings, asset portfolios, and single units.
- Management and retention of tenants.
- Evaluation of market and lease trends for strategic advertising.
- Administration of tenant applications, screening, placement, leasing, renewals, and subsidized housing agreements.
- Organization of development lease ups.
- Coordination of routine maintenance and inspection of building systems.
- Supervision of recurring services, seasonal upkeep, and preventative maintenance.
- Oversight of vendor bid process, contract negotiation, and provider selection.
- Analysis of utility and insurance provider costs.
- Collection of rent and processing of property payables.
- Administration of resident relations and communications.
- Preparation of monthly financial reporting, annual budget and tax returns.
- Maintain compliance with city, state, and federal ordinances and regulations
- Emergency response 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.