Quality and Transparency
Keeping a detailed eye on both expenditures and expectations, we guide our clients through a wide array of capital projects. We actively work with an extensive list of trusted contractors who value the client’s satisfaction as much as we do. Capital projects are held to the same quality and transparency standards as all other management work.
- Careful creation of project scopes in line with your specifications.
- Oversight of vendor bid process, contract negotiation, and provider selection.
- Coordination of roof replacements, façade restorations, oil conversions, elevator modernizations, entry system refurbishment, alarm system upgrades, structural repairs, deck installations, custom iron fabrications, stair rebuilds, garage conversions, parking lot demolition, interior design improvements, and historical restorations.
- Balance the realities of construction, timelines, and budgets.
- Analysis of funding options and collection of assessments.
- Communicate updates in real time and provide backup documentation from start to finish.
- Inspection of contractor work.
- Maintain compliance with city, state, and federal ordinances and regulations
- Emergency response 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.